At Least 20 More Palestinians Murdered In Barbaric Israeli Strike On S. Gaza; Latest Death Toll: 44,532

At Least 20 More Palestinians Murdered In Barbaric Israeli Strike On S. Gaza; Latest Death Toll: 44,532

GAZA, Dec 5 (NNN-WAFA) – At least 20 more Palestinians were murdered yesterday, in a barbaric Israeli strike, targeting a shelter for displaced people, west of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, according to Palestinian sources.

Local sources and eyewitnesses reported that, bloodthirsty Israeli warplanes, targeted the shelter, which houses displaced people in the Mawasi area, with at least one missile.

Meanwhile, the Palestinian Civil Defence in Gaza, issued a press statement saying, its team is working to extinguish a fire that erupted in the tents, following the barbaric Israeli strike.

Medics said that, rescue teams recovered the bodies of at least 20 victims, including five children, and transported dozens of the wounded to hospital.

As always, the bloodthirsty Israeli army, has not commented on the barbaric strike.

Israel has been launching a large-scale offensive against Hamas in the Gaza Strip, to retaliate against a Hamas rampage through the southern Israeli border on Oct 7, last year.

The Palestinian death toll from the ongoing Israeli attacks in Gaza has risen to 44,532, Gaza-based health authorities said in a statement, yesterday.– NNN-WAFA

administrator

Related Articles